From the first unknown years of my marriage and into the adventures of motherhood, through my lifestyle and environmentally-conscious discoveries to vegetarian recipes, do-it-yourself projects, art and designs inspirations and my personal convictions and spirituality – this blog really has been a true reflection of my life these past 5 years.
I never set out to write this blog with any real focus or purpose, if only to be a place that I can come to write and journal. But it’s really taken on a life of its own and morphed into something I couldn’t have imagined. It’s honest, it’s real and most importantly, it’s 100% me.
I have no idea what it may become in the future, but I’m just thankful to have an outlet for my voice (and my OCD brain). Even if a single person never reads my blog again, I’m so happy to have a place to record my life and opinions, collect my photography and ideas and act as a sounding board for life in general.
So THANK YOU to the thousands of readers who have checked out any or all parts of my blog – I appreciate every one of you and your comments, feedback and opinions!!
Much love always,
In honor of this 5th birthday, here are the Top 5 Blogs on topics over the years:
Wellness & Health:
- The Flu Shot Facts: Should you get the vaccination
- Immunity Boost: All-Natural Flu Shot Smoothie
- Chiropractor: Holistic Healthcare Alternative
- Essential Oil Diffuser by H2EO
- Holistic Healthcare: Essential Oils
- Homemade Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets & Fabric Softener
- Whipped Organic Coconut Lotion
- Toothpaste and Shampoo
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Herbal Disinfectant
Simple Living and Minimalism:
- 3 Simple Changes for Zero Waste Living
- Keep Your Closet “Green” while Updating Your Wardrobe
- 5 Lessons in Minimalistic Living
- 4 Ways to Live More Mindfully
- Benefits of Simplifying Your Life
Motherhood & Family Life:
- For the Mamas: Wonderful & Natural Relief
- Our Week Without T.V.
- Co-Sleeping With My Kids
- Breastfeeding: Natural Nourishment
- Work + Motherhood = Balance
- Here’s the thing about “love”
- Greening Your Life…Even When Your Husband Doesn’t Really Want To
- 10 Years Ago…I fell in love.
- 5 Years of Marriage…and 5 Lessons Learned
- Cleveland Rocks: 8 Reasons Why I love Northeast Ohio
Vegetarian Eating & Whole Foods:
- Stop defining who you are by what you eat
- Let’s Rock the Veggies!
- Recipe: Black Bean & Quinoa Salad
- Recipe: Vegetarian Meatballs
- Vegetarian? Yes, please.
- A Green Holiday Plan: 6 Eco-Friendly Shopping Ideas
- Rain Barrels and More
- Big Miracle and Blackfish: Save the Whales and Promised Land
- America’s “Me-ism” Mentality
- Gasland: Stand Against Fracking
Faith & Spirituality:
- Life will never make sense.
- We are stewards of all things!
- Letting go of control for something better.
- It’s the thought that counts.
- Live Until You Die
- The best way to celebrate a birthday is…
- This dude wants to ban abortion.
- March For Life 2014
- If you were born after 1973, consider yourself a survivor.
- It seems to me clear as daylight that abortion should be a crime.
Nature Love & Benefits:
- 10 Ways to Create Nature Fun at Home
- Escape to Nature
- The Grass Between My Toes
- 5 Tips for a Walk a Day
- 4 Ways to Bring Nature into Everyday Life